Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Stretch Out and Wait

Lover most exquisite,
if i dress you, it is because I have the eye of aesthete
and staring out at your girded flesh comforts me
that the tremulousness is held by the sheen
of silks and nylons, that desire has some soft boundaries

Lover most delicious
if I feast upon with the ravenous glare of one
with unquenchable hungers
it is not to make you quiver and shudder without compensation
but to celebrate the music running through your skin
and to play your body with virtuosity and verve.

Lover most ravishable
if I plunder your borders and storm your capitals by force
it is because invasion shows you at your most beautiful
stretched out and waiting, the rapturousnes of your surrender
encourages my incursions, your willing capture affirms you as mine

No comments: